Wednesday 16 September 2009

WIP List so far - Oh My / To Do List so far

Here's my current works in progress;

  • Pair of House Socks in James C Brett Marble DK
  • Cream and Tan Ribbed Slouchee Hat
  • Purple Mixed Dread Hat - King Cole and Elle Yarns
  • Lacey Scarf for my cousin's wedding in December - Stylecraft and Patons Yarns
  • Set set of Dashing for me out of Colinette, Mirasol, Stylecraft Yarns
  • Mixed Yarns Chunky Bolero
  • Multi Blues Super Chunky Tunic
  • White and Multi Tonal Socks
  • Black and Purple Chunky Bolero
That's all I can find at the moment.

What I've got to do;
  • Tia's Kitty Hat and Chunky Funky Coloured Coat
  • Paul's Socks, Scarf, Beanie and Fingerless Mitts
  • Lacey Bag for my cousin's wedding
 Should get it all done.. Hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment