Monday 19 April 2010

On the crafting bandwagon and more news!

Hello Bloggers!! Hope all is well with you all.

I've been on a bit of a crafting bonaza, so needless to say I have some photos I'm going to show off.

First off two jewellery sets for a girl at work;




Thenn, some different bits of jewellery I made to go on Etsy;


 


The last piece of jewellery is part of a new range of items I am making for the knitters / crochet fans who love bright jewellery too. They have stitch markers that can be removed from the necklace / bracelet / earrings and used on your work. Nifty huh?


And two teaser photos of what I may be working on :)








On my trapsing round the village today I decided to pop into the two charity shops. And found to my happiness and delight, pretty little things!

I found a yummy cupcake tea tray, a ball of Sirdar Gemini Brushed DK, and a vintage Patons Baby Pattern book. The total I paid was £2.05! What a bargin.




And to finish a day that was all about me and the tall one, we are flat viewing on Saturday!! 11am we are going to look at a beautiful little property on Northampton. I'm very excited to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment