Tuesday 20 April 2010

Fun from the crochet front

My tall one has given me a mission. Also an incentive to purchase a fair amount of yarn (over £30 worth) to complete said mission.

He has requested several things of the handmade nature. And I have 3 weeks to complete.
  • Face Cloths
  • Cushions
And he only wants them in Purples, Creams, and Reds.

But I thought, what the hay; I'll start on a star garland aswell :)

You are probably all wondering what this is all for?! Well. To put it simply, it's my fiancee's birthday on 10th May. But we won't actually be able to see each other. So my plan is to creep round after he's gone to work and place a big pile of fluffy happiness on his bed!

What a surprise it will be! I will have actually completed my 3rd, 4th and 5th projects of a crochet nature for him!

I will be using;
  1. Debbie Bliss Cotton DK
  2. Rowan Pure Wool DK
  3. Rowan Handknit Cotton
Makes more sense to make things for the better half out of yummy quality yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment