Thursday 30 December 2010

Yarn Talk

Hellooo!!

Hope you all have had a lovely Christmas, and Santa brought you all lots of goodies.

I'm having abit of a crisis, and a yearning. I need some new yarn for the new year. So I need some suggestions. Realistically, the yarn needs to be Double Knit and work on 4mm hooky. Need to have a yummy selection of colours. Needs to be machine washable.

What is it I hear you ask I wish to use this yummy new yarn for? Well, I decided to open a new shop on Etsy called "The Fantastical Faerie" > Etsy. I will be selling beautiful scarves, wristies, stitch markers, knitting needles. So, I need to find some wool for the crochetted goodies that I will supply on my shop.

Stick your lovely suggestions into a comment on here :)

Chrissy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment