Saturday 21 April 2012

Ooo hello my angels!

My my it's been a while since we last spoke. I have lots to show and tell! Please be prepared :)

BIG NEWSSSS!!!!
Me and the tall one have started wedding planning, and have finally set a date! And we have a date!! 6th April 2013!!

We've decided to try and have a small wedding as we don't want too much fuss. We've decided on a purple colour scheme.

I'm so excited, nervous,
jumpy, stressed the whole lot!

Also, got some recent makey makes! Mainly beading things with angels as the theme.








My friend is doing a charity walk for Crohn's & Colitis UK in Rutland Water, Northamptonshire.




I made her and her husband some charms as well, as a reminder of the event.

Also I made some beautiful charms for the Rainbow Babies & Olly's Rainbow charities!
















Lots of makey makes! Made in about two hours haha. But it was just a quick hello, and that I'm still okay :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. How exciting! Also I love your angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your angels are really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lucy & Kashi :)

    I've bought a lot more angel wings so I can make more :D x

    ReplyDelete