Friday 28 May 2010

4 days and pretty things to ease the mind

Okay in a moment of weakness, I may have added 11 items to my yarn basket that didn't need adding :P

1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Cream 1005
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Lemon 1020
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Apricot 1026
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Sherbet 1034
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Candyfloss 1130
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Spring Green 1316
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Clematis 1390
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Aspen 1422
1 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Wisteria 1432
1 x Stylecraft Life DK Mint 2342
2 x Stylecraft Special DK wool Parchment 1218

Why yes. Another pastel blankie!! It will keep mine and the better half's sleeping space very cosy indeed!!

I said to him I was going to make blanket, but never specified how many ;)

I will most definately update with photos as and when they arrive. May get a text while at work saying "Christine your yarn has arrived" to which at 3pm tomorrow I will run to the bus station, bundle my beloved under my arm, catch the 3:30pm X46 be back in Raunds for tea and pretty pastels.
Sounds like a plan ;D

Nonetheless. I am still in a state of nervous wreck (maybe the current sleep deprived blog, and moment of many pounds weakness).

Now I need to sleep as I have to get up and do the final round of posting in preparation for next week; and go to the charity shop with unloved balls of wool for the lovelies in Raunds to buy.

Night night!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment