Saturday 12 June 2010

Sorry it's taken so long!

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately! My little place to "blAhhh" about my feelings and my latest handy work.

I have some photos for you - allbeit not excellent, but photos nonetheless :)




My first try at Lucy from attic24's recipe for caramel shortbread. But it has a twist! I added a small amount of lemon flavouring in to the caramel. Genius huh?




My little supply of Stylecraft yarns. These make me very happy indeed! They are being hooked and striped. So keep your eyes open for a small something!











My room. My hooky, beaded, yarny, knitty, spinny room! All thanks to this man;



Yes he is rocking out to guitar hero. I love my man. He's been amazing.

I'll be posting again next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment