Sunday 20 June 2010

Pretty Snuggle Blankets and Crochet Markers TADA!!

Heyy all! I've been meaning to show off some of my latest crochet works for some time! The curses of having no internet. Now I can happily show them off and give you some factoids to go with them :)

Firstly, my hexagon long baby snuggle blanket. I love the colour scheme on this, and loved using the yarn. Perfect in everyway.

Here it is
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
 The Facts;

Started: April 2010
Finished: May 2010
Yarn Weight: Double Knit
Hook Size: 4mm
Yarns Used: Debbie Bliss Cotton DK in shades 13009 (Duck Egg Blue), 13020 (Light Green), 13056 (Lemon Yellow), 13016 (Light Pink), and 13019 (Light Gray / Putty). Sirdar Snuggly DK in Lemon, Duck Egg Blue and Mint Green, King Cole Dollymix in Lilac and Baby Pink, Stylecraft Special DK in Silver Gray.
Number of Hexagons: 48 - 4 in each colour.
Completed Length: 44"
Completed Width: 17"


And now for the pastel happiness!!

HERE WE GO!!!


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

The Facts;

Started: June 2010
Finished: June 2010
Yarn Weight: Double Knit
Hook Size: 4mm
Yarns Used: Stylecraft Special DK and Stylecraft Life DK
Completed Length: 20"
Completed Width: 20"

What do you all think to my latest projects? :) I love them! I'm in a real pastelly place right now. Also to show off is a granny cushion (in pastels); and a progress shot of my granny stripe rainbow blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment