Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year, New Me

Hellooo! Hope you have all recovered from your lovely hangovers of last night (thankfully I didn't drink).

I have decided to persue a passion of mine that has been lingering in my brain cells for about 6 months. I've been wanting to set up a proper shop on Etsy, selling all of all my creativity in one place.

Welcome to The Fantastical Faerie;



I have put on there thus far some accessories, and home pretties.

This is a start of it, I have so many more goodies that will be gracing my shop over the next 12 months.












What do you all think? I'm only shipping to the UK at present :) But I will be doing some more yummy crochet markers, and knitting stitch markers. But not right now.

So I would love for anyone to give me feedback and what you all think.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on opening an etsy shop, i've had a look over there and it's lovely. the prices are reasonable too. had not my piggy-bank beeen empty (it's that time of year) i'd have bought something. i particularly like the little bag. you are a lovely crocheter and as it is quite popular at the moment i am sure your little shop will do well.
    i wish you all the very best in your new venture as well as a happy, healthy, joyful, peaceful and creative new year xxx

    hugs

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm also quite fond of the little bag :)
    Greets,
    Nanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you :) It means alot from fellow crafters! xx

    ReplyDelete