Sunday 29 May 2011

The A to Z of Me!

Well, I saw this on Louise's blog, and thought "This would be interesting" :D

The A to Z of Meee!!

Age: 23 in July ^_^

Bed Size: Double we were given by Paul's uncle. Divan style, currently has my favourite purple duvet on :)
 
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the bathroom.. Someone's gotta do it though

Dogs: Black Labs <3

Essential start of your day: Using Lush cleanser "9 to 5", sooo refreshing if you're feeling abit dank.

Favourite Colour: Bright Purple or Turquoise blue

Gold or Silver: Silver, or white gold

Height: 5 ft 5

Instruments I play: I can play the piano, recorder, I sing (not as well as I can).

Job Title: I am a sales assistant for Lush :D

Kids: None at the moment

Live: Rushden, Northants

Mum's name: Rebecca Jane Andrews

Nickname: Miss Chrissy, Boobear, Fat Arse (thanks folks haha), Chatterbox

Pet Peeve: People who slam windows in my ears on buses without apologising, lateness, chewing food with your mouth open, speaking when you have food in your mouth..

Quote from a movie: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to Love, and be loved in return" Moulin Rouge :3

Right or left handed: Leftyy

Siblings: One brother, James, who is at Uni at the moment; and two sisters, Katie & Lily. All younger, and all taller >:(

Time you wake up: Earliest - 5:30am, latest - 8am

Underwear: Boy shorts, and push up bras are the greatest for those with a not so voluptious top half but ample bottom..

Vegetables you dislike: Brocoli

What makes you run late: Buses, never the drivers fault though haha

X-rays you've had done: On my feet to cheack for arthritis

Yummy food you make: Cakes and shortbread :3

Zoo animal: I love big cats - lions, tigers, leopards <3

No comments:

Post a Comment