Tuesday 17 May 2011

Update & Spring Swap on Ravelry!

Hello all! Gosh it's been a while hasn't it?

Well, lots AND lots to show and tell. So lets knuckle down to it!

I have recently started a little crochet project for me. Something of the colourful variety.
 A little Lucy style bag, just for me! What do we think of the colour choices? Very summery if you ask me!

 I recently also took part in a swap on Ravelry, in the we-love-lucy group. Would you like to see the very pretty and yummy things I recieved!







The wooden plaque says "Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken", which is very sweet. I love the fact it has "Be Yourself" on there as that is my favourite song by an American band called "Audioslave". 

What else has been happening? Well my lovely friend, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, has had her little sparkly daughter and they decided to pay Lush a visit. Keep an eye on that blog update!! Because yours truely will be on there *hides* haha..

I've been creating like a mad woman of late, as I've had a lot of time off due to using holiday time before the new holiday year! I'm on my second week of freedom :P
So, here is all of the crafty funsies I've been working on;

Headbands<3



Jewellery<3



Stitch Markers<3

Everything Else<3







That's a lot of crafting being had by moi!! I've got a lot of other bits to finish before I can show you. Including the newly tidied and spruced craft room!!

I'll leave you with that for now ;) See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment