Wednesday 26 October 2011

He's put up with me! 5 years now!

Hello hello hello!!

I thought I'd choose a different topic today :) it's mine and my fiancees 5 year anniversary!! Wooo. Gosh what a ride so far.

This past year has been particularly tough due to almost loosing my job last year, being extremely tight for cash, going through a move out then back into our flat, loosing my grandfather, working two jobs, getting rushed into hospital, his grandad undoing a hip op that has to be re-operated on, my grandad being rushed into hospital, and trying to get our car to keep going through all of this.

Our lives are currently a jumble, we don't know whether we are coming or going, and stress has been setting in hard.

We were thankful to have support and love of some amazing family and friends :)

Now just to wait for the arrival of the lovely one, he's just got back from the shop :p

We've got a long road ahead of us, and we can only travel forward xx

- Posted on the move from my iPhone

Location:Blackfriars,Rushden,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment