Saturday 1 October 2011

October? Summer time? Picnics?!

Gosh is it really October already?! I was a little in shock when I saw my calender first thing this morning. But with the soaring heat you could be mistaken for it being July or even August!

We (me and his tallness) decided to go on a little jaunt to our local country park. Irchester Country Park is beautiful! Irchester Country Park information as provided by East Northants County Council.
I'm afraid I don't have many photos if any, but here are some from our last trip there;




How stunning? Don't mind my tall one pulling funny faces in the tree. This was back in March where we took one of the buses and spent about 3 hours just walking about.

I'm working on Christmas presents despite the heat. So far I have my youngest sister's pressie on the go, I'm about to start on something for Paul's cousin, and some more goodies for Etsy too.

But I'll be back at least a couple of times this week <3 Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment