Thursday 18 November 2010

Afghans and shawls

I've had a lot of thoughts about shawls and afghans. After looking at my WIP (Work in Progress) piles, looking at the vast array of colour, and thinking "Mmmm, they would look good together".

Then I picked out two shades of King Cole Merino Blend DK, King Cole Riot DK, Rowan Baby Alpaca, two shades of Patons Diploma Gold DK, Rowan Felted Tweed, Patons Washed Haze Aran, Rowan Handknit Cotton, James C Brett Kool Kotton, and a load of oddments. And slowly am working them together into this pattern.

Well I do hope you are all well.. It's been abit of a stress here, but I will let you all on with your lovely evenings. I'm going back to crochet and laugh at Paul and Andy playing Magic The Gathering (yes they are grown men) lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment