Seeing as I've just learnt how to crochet properly, and I've been knitting for years; I've been using up my yarn a bit at a time. I aim to get through 200g of yarn a month! Big feat if you ask me. Or if I buy one skein / ball of yarn, I should theoretically have to use up twice as much as the purchased yarns weight to accomidate for it.
A good ploy to use up my stash indeed :)
So, here is the projects I am working on and what yarn I'm using for them;
- Crochetted & Knitted Bunting in Stylecraft Special Twirl DK in "Apple Twirl 1651"
- Granny Square Blanket using oddments in various weights, and all my DK Patons / Stylecraft Special yarns
Hopefully I'll have pictures for you of those when they eventually get finished!
This is a list of projects I hope to achieve this year;
- The completion of an actual blanket.
- A shawl
- A set of socks for Paul (if I start them now I may get them done for Christmas lol)
- A set of socks for me
- A couple of sets of wristwarmers
- More dread hats
I'll keep you all posted as I like to keep my jottings somewhere!